What style and brand names does Lo´s Art & Furniture carry?
• Lo´s Art & Furniture offers a wide range of products for just about every room in your home. We offer complete living room, dining room, and bedroom sets, as well as furniture for your home office, media room, and kitchen, furniture. We carry a list of vendors including: Ashley, Crown Mark, and Coaster Furniture.
Why is your furniture so inexpensive?
• We sell our furniture direct from the importer to the end user. Very little overhead allows us to pass the savings onto you, our customers.
What time will my furniture be delivered?
• We will contact you the day before your scheduled delivery date, we will call you with a three-hour time window. The delivery teams are equipped with cell phones and may call you in advance at a number that you provide.
What if I need to cancel or change my delivery date?
• If you must make a change in your delivery date, a minimum of 48 hours advance notice must be given in order to avoid a re-stocking charge. Please call (281) 448-4880.
What if I want to pick up my furniture?
• You may pick up your item(s) at 13500 Tomball Parkway -Houston,Texas 77086.
• In most cases the product for customer pick-up is not unpacked nor is it assembled. Before you come, please call the store so we may have your items ready for you.
• Please bring the proper sized vehicle and all padding and tie-down materials needed to secure your new furniture to your vehicle. Loading assistance is NOT always available; therefore please bring adequate assistance to load the item(s) in your vehicle. Please call in advance to schedule the pick-up.
• Lo´s Art & Furniture is not responsible for damage that may occur during transit. Any damaged or defective items will need to be returned to the store for inspection and repair. Regarding as-is merchandise, all products must be picked up within 10 days from the store where it was purchased. Orders not picked up after 10 days will be voided and any deposit(s) forfeited.
Can I come to your showroom where I can see the furniture?
• Yes, you may visit our showroom at 13500 Tomball Parkway -Houston,Texas 77086, Monday ~ Saturday 10am to 8pm - Sunday 12pm to 6pm. Please call before you come down so that we can make sure that we have what you are coming to see. Although we usually have the items at our warehouse in Houston, Texas, we have most of the furniture stored in our 20,000sq ft storage warehouse in Houston, Texas.
How much do you charge to deliver?
• We charge between $25 & Up (depending on your location) to most parts of Houston and surrounding area.
Where do you deliver?
• Our delivery team can accommodate to your needs. At competitive fees, Lo´s Art & Furniture delivers within a 100 mile radius of the Houston area.
Do bed sets include mattresses as shown in pictures?
• The mattresses that are shown with the bed sets are for DISPLAY PURPOSES only and are NOT included unless otherwise stated.
What method of payment do you accept?
• Lo´s Art & Furniture accepts for deposit and final payment before delivery the following methods of payment: cash, money orders, cashier checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Lo´s Art & Furniture no credit check financing, lease to own, layaway and 90 days same as cash (Third Party Financing requires prior approval).
What is the Service Policy?
• Repair or replacement of the product is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and their warranty.
What warranties do you offer on Furniture?
• Many products sold at Los Furniture come with a manufacturer's warranty, which may vary in length from three months up to five years depending on the manufacturer. Details of the warranty cover will also depend on other factors, such as the type of product, the problem that you are experiencing, and where the item is now located. If the product(s) you order come with a manufacturer's warranty, we recommend that you take the time to review it closely so that you know exactly what level of coverage that is being offered.
What is your return and exchange policy?
• Stock Merchandise may be returned within two (2) days, if not satisfied, for a full refund less the delivery charge for your area (if the order did not have a delivery charge, then the applicable delivery charge for your area will be deducted from your credit). Delivery Charges are not refundable.
• Beyond the Two Day Satisfaction Period for stock merchandise a minimum 33% restocking charge will be applied to orders that are authorized by Lo´s Art & Furniture for a return.
• Secial Order merchandise, Outlet merchandise, Tent Sale merchandise, Clearance items, and as is orders are excluded.
Do you sell mattresses?
• Yes, we have a wide selection of mattresses at our location. To learn more about our selection of bedding.
I have a question about the status of my order?
• If you have purchased from Lo´s Art & Furniture and would like to know the status of your order please call our one easy number at (281) 448-4880 and speak with an office representative. An office representative will be able to contact our ordering department and provide you with the details on your upcoming delivery.
What is your return policy?
• If any part of the order is found to be damaged within 24 hours of delivery, we will gladly exchange the damaged part (Must be in the orginal box).
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact our friendly staff either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by calling us at (281) 448-4880.